This is a place where I share some of the supply chain case studies that I use in my teaching. These are free to use, but please leave the author’s name in place.
- Toms Case Study – the ‘One For One’ Business Model
- TextBlade Case Study
- iPhone Launch Case Study
- Big War, Small Aeroplanes – Making Toys in Wartime
- IKEA – Furniture and More
- Sustainability and the Triple Bottom Line
- Keep Calm, Carry On – a case study of intellectual property
- The Early Years of the Ford Motor Company
You may also be interested in…
- Sustainable Manufacturing mock exam paper (level HE6)
- Sample answers to the mock exam
- Presentations on SlideShare
If you’ve worked through one of my case studies, or run them with students of your own, why not leave a message?